5/29/2008

Gregorio

Hi, I'm Gregorio, I am 11 years old and my birthday is on September, 24th. I live in an apartament (I don't know if I wrote that word correctly). I haven't got brothers or sisters,but I have three cousins:Florencia,Avril and Emma

I go to Yapeyú School and it's very big and beautiful.My favourite subject is Maths, but I like English, too. I made a lot of friends here.

Santiago is my friend.He is very funny and active.I like to play and surf on the Internet and now that I have a blog, I am working on that. I'm learning how I can change the background, put counters, clock, music, etc. I've changed the blog's background and now it is better,isn't it?

Here I'm with the monitor of my previous school xD

1 comment:

SMELL MY SHOES (Telechubbis) said...

At first I was very surprised with the change, but now I like it.
I added some things, too.
XXOO

Miss M.