5/26/2008

MARIANA

My name is MARIANA, I'm 29 and I teach English.

I have three brothers and a sister. Their names are: Jindu, Juan, Benjamín and Marlene.
I have a dog, Princesa, and a cavy or Guinea pig (similar to a hamster, but bigger). His name is Mordisco. I used to have a cat, Cristóbal, but he disappeared a week ago.

Here you can see Princesa and Cristóbal playing and having lunch together


This is my favourite animal in the world! The koala bear!

My favourite colours are RED, PINK and BLACK

I love mate and chocolate.


What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT MADOX?

SMELL MY SHOES (Telechubbis) said...

OOOhhhh!!! You are sooo right. I should have mentioned Maddox . I will post about him.
XXOO

Miss M.

Lucila said...

Poor cat teacher! :(

Apart from that, I like the blog :D
But is not the same with the mate +o(! ha ha

Bye!

SMELL MY SHOES (Telechubbis) said...

I like you cat! ..
And poor too.

Bye.

Cristela