6/04/2008

Holiday Postcard-Florencia




Hi, Rachel
I'm in a Water Hotel in Paris!! Like the name says, it's a hotel of water. If you look at it from the outside, it looks like a normal place, but if you get inside here, you can walk on a wide hall, that has a floor that is covering the water. If you look down, you will see all the enormous fishes that are swimming there.
This hotel is underwater, and if you want to come, you have to walk around ten floors downstairs.
In my room there is an ice bath. I'm not cold when I have a shower there and I don't know why. My soap is made of crystal; and my bed is a sleeping bag of hot water. I nearly forgot about the elevators; they are not like the ones everybody knows; they are like a long tube made of glass, where you have to swim (in the water, of course) up or down depending on the floor you want to go to.
Don't worry, here the water has an special kind of oxigen which makes us breath.
Take care,
Your friend, Flor.

No comments: