6/18/2008

postcard and description of a person (by mauro)

hi mum:
I go to (gr) Antananarivo (capital of madagascar) . I'm staying in a water hotel. I'm with my friends. I go (gr) to Argentina in a month , don't worry. This hotel it's (gr) so expesive (sp), but I have money.This place is exiting (sp), but it's very cold ; I'm freezing because the hotel is under the water (in the sea). It's horrible because I eat fish everyday In the (gr) breackfast ,in the lunch, in the dinner (everyday). In (gr) the weekend I go (gr) to (iw) scoobadiving (sp) in the sea
goo bye (sp)
kisses

and the photo to go with your postcard?

description of a person:
My friend's name is Franco. I (gr)live in the same neighbourhood.
Franco is very calm, outgoing ,polite, cheerfull (sp) and very active.He is a good listener

Franco is a bit badtemper (sp) and negaty(voc)

his favourite jobby (sp) is playing football , pes 2008 and counter strike. he likes drawing, listening to music and he likes cars

Franco is complicated but I like him. He has been my friend for a long time (8 years ago (iw))

No comments: