9/08/2008

My espirience (experience) in the copa yapeyú (Juani)

Dear Teacher:

My experience in the copa yapeyú was fantastic. I played a lot of Basketball matches, but we lose all the games; we suck, the other kids win all the matches, but however I have fun to. wen we finish the matches I went to eat in the ditribution center. i was berry hungry.

In my extra time in the copa yapeyu im go (I WENT) to see how the other games (voc) was(gr). i see (gr) rugby, futbol (sp) and basketball. Then I play (gr) other games of basket (voc) and eat (gr) somefind (sp) and i was in the campo deportivo at (FROM) 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and go (gr) to my house to see (voc) TV and sleep somefind (iw) to have strog (TO HAVE THE ENERGY) to go out with friends LATER.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, te invito a hacer un test de agilidad mental en mi blog cuando tengas ganas, en la parte de los comentarios tenes varios ejemplos de como hacerlo, un abrazo.