9/18/2008

My Favourite Free-Time Activity

Netball


My favourite activity is Netball. I have been doing this sportsince the beggining of the year. I practise this sport twice a week. And I practise it in the Sport Campus with my friends ( Iara, Emilia, Valentina, Camila, Nicole, Nicole, Ayelén, Agustina, Rocío, Jazmín, among others.) Last friday my team and me entered the Yapeyú Sports Cup. We didn´t win, but we had fun. I´ve never won a prize or a medal because I´ve been done this sport for a short time.
I enjoy a competition because we have fun and we meet and make new friends. In my opinion net-ball is a great sport. Another thing is that sport is interesting. I also believe that you have to play good and rude if you want to win. In definitly think that I´d like to play "Cesto" in this moment!

By Cristela

No comments: