5/29/2008

HERNÁN


Hello! My name is Hernán.


  • I´m 12 years old.

  • I was born in Corrientes Capital.


  • In my family there are four members and my dog.

  • My dad´s name is César Rodolfo.


My mum´s name is Ana Claudia.

My sister´s name is Mariana.



                    • And my dog´s name is Manchitas.

                    • My favourite things are my DVD, my Computer, my basketball, my football, my photos.


                    • I like my family, my bedroom, my friends, basketball, football, food, computer,travels, tv, doing many activities, metroflog, blogs and Powerpoint.

                    • I don´t like waking up early, going to sleep early, classical music.

                    • My favourite sport is basketball.

                    • My favourite subjects are Computer and English class

                    • That is the information about me.

                    • I like posting on the blog.

                    • See you tomorrow

                    • Hernán.