5/29/2008

Lucila!


Hi! I'm Lucila, I'm 12. I live in Corrientes and I haven't got any brother or sister. My cat's name is Negri, but I used to have a cat called Pity (She just dissapeared),another called Tamara (She ran away), Patita Blanca (She was eaten by the nextdoor's dog :'( ), and a dog called Brandy (She was too old and she died), But they weren't my pets at the same time! Here is Negri:


She is sitting on the keyboard at the moment ha ha

I like to read, listen to music, watch TV, play computer games, surf on the internet, play the guitar, watch movies, go out with my friends (What a lot!).

My favourite TV Channels are Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and I watch Casi Angeles. I like pop, hip hop, reggaeton and rock music. I like action and adventure movies (and comedies of course). I like Dulce de Leche ice-cream! (I don't know why I said that ha ha). I have a good sense of humour (Do you think?). I don't like meat (it is strange but its like that!). My birthday is on October 12th

AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE THE CHUNGO POINT!

Finished :)

Bye !

xoxo